black SFSYDDY Shoes SFSYDDY 39 Women'S Women'S 8XZqOO
For PIC fans, or anyone who wants a dev board with a little more horsepower under the hood, the PIC32 Pinguino presents a step up from Arduino. This board is the same size and shape, but has a 32-bit microcontroller, running at 80 MHz with a huge amount of flash and RAM for intensive application. It also has some neat extras like a DC/DC converter input and a built in lithium-ion/polymer charger for portable projects.
What is interesting about the Pinguino is that not only is it open source hardware, with all the files available online, but it also has a fully open source IDE for Mac, Win, and Linux. The IDE isnt the Arduino IDE, although it shares some similarities and sketches are written in the same way.
However, please note that despite the board being very Arduino-like, it isn't an Arduino, isn't supported by the Arduino team or forums, and doesn't work with the Arduino IDE . It isn't guaranteed to work with any libraries or shields (here is a list of reported compatibility). We suggest this board for people who are already comfortable with microcontroller projects and want to try another flavor, not people who are beginners or want to duplicate an existing Arduino project!
Lots more information is available at the Pinguino website!
- Uses the PIC32MX440F256H 80 Mhz microcontroller, with 256KB Flash and 32KB RAM
- DC/DC switching power supply allows power supply voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, including industrial 24VDC power supplies.
- All components are specified for the industrial temperature ranges of -25C to +85C so the board can be used in industrial applications.
- Ultra low quiescent power voltage regulators makes the board ideal for handheld and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion/Li-Poly rechargable battery power supply option with built-in on board charger. When a battery is attached to the JST connector, it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed. The switch-over is automatic - no jumpers, no switches!
- UEXT connector for more I/O pin access
- Noise immune design:
- Separate voltage regulator for the Analog section, the ADC will not have fed-back digital noise interference.
- For higher precision and temperature stability in Analog readings, the board has provision for a precise Aref source.
- LEDs and the buttonss are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even when a shield is placed on top
- All components are lower than the breakout connectors, so as to not interfere with shields
- Common Mini-B USB connector for programming/battery charging
- Shield header connectors match the original Arduino design. In addition, there are breakout pads along-side the headers on 0.1" spacing so that the board could be connected to perfboards without the use of an 'offset' header to correct for the Digital8-13 connector spacing
- Pin names are printed on the top and bottom of the PCB, for easy debugging and wiring
- Women'S 39 SFSYDDY black Women'S SFSYDDY Shoes 4 mounting holes
Manual for the PIC32 Pinguino
IDE, schematics, board layout, firmware, datasheets, etc. etc are all on the Pinguino website!